jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2010

Ashley Tisdale Excited About The Britney Episode of Glee

You know Ashley Tisdale from the High School Musical series. She’ll be back on TV in the new cheerleading series Hellcats.
The Hellcats will train for new routines each week and we’ll get to see their performances. Like Glee with cheerleaders, or so we thought. “No, I think it’s completely different. Lea Michele is a really sweet girl and she came up to me and was like, ‘Thank you so much, your show kind of paved the way for all of us.’ I love watching it. I think Ryan came up with really great characters and a really entertaining show. It’s funny and has all the makings of a great TV show. I’m really excited about the Britney Spears episode.”

Source : CanMag

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario