lunes, 4 de octubre de 2010

Producer Sean Garrett Talks Britney

RadarOnline : You co-produced and sang on Toy Soldier from Britney Spears’ 2007 album, and we hear you’re working with her again.


Sean Garrett : I would definitely work with her again. I’m really happy for her, she’s come a long way. I’m happy to see her overcome tragic moments. Its good to see her happy, and healthy, and in love. At the end of the day I love working with her: kick ass Britney! She’s a winner in my book. I think her writing camp is great, anytime you give back to kids with the schedule she’s keeping it’s a beautiful thing. Not only is she helping the kids, the kids are helping her. Time is something we don’t have a lot of, when you can take a moment to be around other people that aren’t connected to your money, it’s beautiful.

Source : RadarOnline

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario