jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

What Britney´s secret for stay thin??

Britney reveals her best kept secret. How'd you get back your line? Having children!

"How do I stay slim?. Having two children definitely helps and also I love dancing. It is the best way to stay fit."
Moreover, beyond its silhouette, Britney Spears likes to take care and be subject to relaxation therapies:
"I love spas. Massages are my favorite. "
How could it be otherwise in the case of the princess of pop, the singer does not forget the importance of makeup:
"Sometimes I go simple and do not wear much makeup, just a little mascara and lip gloss. But sometimes, I start to investigate and I paint a lot more exaggerated or use a flashy lipstick. "
What about who Britney is set to the time to get pretty?
"I love, love, and I love Madonna. She is one of my inspirations. "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario