lunes, 10 de enero de 2011

HOLD IT AGAINST ME official released day on itunes is tomorrow...only in USA

Hmph. I hate when things don't go according to plan. But when you're in high demand like Britney Spears, everybody wants a piece rightthisminute. Ryan Seacrest and a few other radio stations played "Hold It Against Me" this morning, so we wanted to give you a little present early.

Judging from your very opinionated Tweets and messages, y'all seem to love it. I, for one, think it's hot. It makes me want to stand on my desk and break it down freestyle. It's catchy, it's sexy, it's fierce. It's Britney.
Fans can purchase "Hold It Against Me" on iTunes starting tonight at midnight EST in the U.S. Stay tuned for international release dates. For those wondering, the genius behind the "Hold It Against Me" cover photo is Randee St Nicholas; cover art by SMOG Design, Inc.
♪ If I said my heart was beating loud, if we could escape the crowd somehow, if I said I want your body now, would you hold it against me? ♫ Well... WHAT DO YOU THINK?? xx

Source: Britney.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario