lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

Selena Gomez talks about wiphlash

MTV News caught up with the Disney star on Friday and we asked her about “Whiplash,” the uptempo Spears dance tune. Gomez, who is a die-hard Britney fan, said she was excited to have the opportunity to collaborate with one of her idols.


“It’s awesome,” Gomez said of the leaked track. “It was an honor and I’m completely stoked.”

But when she was initially given “Whiplash,” a track that reportedly failed to make Spears’ Circus album, the “Wizards of Waverly Place” actress was unaware that Spears had helped to write the song. “I just heard the song; I fell in love with it,” Gomez said. “They gave it to me, the producers who worked on it, and I came and sang and saw that she had co-written it, so I was very excited.”

Listen to “Whisplash”.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario