jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2011

Britney give advice to Beyonce on motherhood

Britney’s giving Beyonce words of wisdom when it comes to juggling motherhood with super stardom.

“Treasure the moments.” Just embrace it fully. And just to…do whatever you want to do, she tells MTV News UK. “If you want to take two or three years off…because, you know, they grow so fast; it happens so fast. Just treasure the moments.”
Brit then mentions she’s bringing her kids on tour with her for the next few months of the Femme Fatale Tour. “I’m on tour for a while…for like another two or three months, and then next year I’m going to adventure and try to do movies and stuff.”
And Brit’s favorite music? “I really love Adele. I think she’s great. And I love Jessie J. I think they’re brilliant. I think their voices are spectacular.”

Source: Breatheavy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario