miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2011

New Meet&Greet review

"I went to the Meet & Greet! I have this jacket with the face of Britney, Felicia told me it was so amazing and he told me that my jacket was perfect, he told me facts about the tour, including what we know that the cost of the gateway was too much for shipping to Europe.


I saw Jason, the father of Britney and the dancers. The a. .. form a line and I was the first! My heart started jumping around in circles ... Then I went and she was there.

She was standing beautiful and amazing! I said, "Hello, my name is Tzvika, I'm from Israel" and she smiled and said "Hey" again. So I said I'm a fan since the age of 13 years and tomorrow is my birthday number 23, making them 10 years! and she said "wow this is great." He said that "his talent, strength and courage really helped make me the man I am today, so thank you for being you and I love you."

And he thanked me, I really listened, I looked into his eyes and gave me the feeling more relaxed. I showed him my coat quickly because time was short, so I asked her heart as she said yes, of course.

The second night, Felicia recognized me and said it was my birthday.

This time I was more relaxed. again saw britney and security was so beautiful that I smiled on the first night and this time also to enter, and when I opened the door, looked at me with a smile and your smile more beautiful than I remembered I said.

I asked him if he remembered the gift, she said she loved the jacket, thanked me, was magical.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario