miércoles, 30 de junio de 2010

Behind the scenes with Britney and InStyle interview




interview:
InStyle.com : How involved were you in the design process?

Britney Spears : First, I met with the Candie’s designers and told them what my favorite styles are. Then, we sketched the items together. I loved it when I saw the samples for the first time.
InStyle.com : So, it was love at first sight. Do you have a favorite item from the collection?
Britney Spears : I love the black trench coat. You can wear it over your outfit or as a dress. There’s also an amazing studded skirt that’s perfect for going out.
InStyle.com : Studs are still a big trend. Were there any other trends you wanted to incorporate?
Britney Spears : I used a lot of studs and lace, because I wanted to make the clothes cool and edgy yet girly. I also love jeans, so I had to make sure there were some great pairs in the collection. And I love jewelry so there are a lot of fun pieces. There are great necklaces and big earrings.
InStyle.com : How do you describe your own personal style?
Britney Spears : My personal style is mix of comfortable and flirty. I love cute little dresses but I also love comfy sweaters and jeans.
InStyle.com : You recently announced on Twitter that the collection would be a limited edition. When will the clothing hit stores?
Britney Spears : The collection will be exclusively available in Kohl’s starting July 1st. There will be a few more pieces coming in September and October, and that’s it.
InStyle.com : Is there anything you can tell us about the Fall ad campaign?
Britney Spears : Look out for some notes written by me!

Source : InStyle.Com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario