miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

Despite the success of her breakthrough 2008 album, "One Of The Boys", the 25-year-old singer says that she never got into this for limelight, reports The Daily Telegraph.

"I never got into this for the fame", Katy tells Insider from her Los Angeles home.
"It's just like a by-product which you take for what it's worth and know that it's pretty fleeting and that people change their mind all the time. And that's why I feel like I have to work just as hard for this record."
Katy says the pressure of fame won't affect her in the same way it has some artist, such as Britney Spears.
"Things could come unhinged at any moment, but I pray I don't shave my head this record", she says slamming Britney.
"I pray that everything goes along smashingly. I continue to take it one day at a time and remember what my motives are", she concluded.
 source: UTB

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario