domingo, 18 de julio de 2010

Producer Alex Da Kid : "I am currently in the studio with Britney"

The two huge American chart hits tangling for the top spot this weekend share something in common - they were written and produced by a little-known Brit.

Young Londoner Alex Da Kid has become the go-to guy for some of America's biggest stars.
Both Eminem and B.O.B have worked with him in recent months and their tracks Love The Way You Lie and Airplanes are slugging it out for the No1 slot.
The 26-year-old, real name Alexander Grant, explained the secret of his success: "I'm in the studio every day. And when I'm there I make sure I speak to everyone I meet, from the top to the bottom - that's how I learn about the industry."
"That's how I met Eminem's manager. He came to the studio, I played him a few of my tracks and things spiralled from there."
He has also written for Diddy, Jennifer Lopez, John Legend and Mary J Blige - but his next project could be the most exciting of all.
He added: "I am always working. I am currently in the studio with a number of other artists, including Britney Spears, and I'm really excited at what the future holds. My aim is to become a global writer."

Source : TheSun.Co.Uk

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario