domingo, 25 de julio de 2010

Wynter Gordon : Britney is a 'real woman'

David Guetta’s latest muse Wynter Gordon is taking the under ground pop scene by storm with her recent single "Dirty Talk" (produced by Guetta himself and written by Nicole Morier). The song has already took the number one spot on the Bilboard dance charts ! I can see why, its polished electronic beat and S&M inspired lyrics screams "Summer 2010 dance anthem"…

Now Lets look at Wynter’s takes on "Lady GaGa vs Britney", Producers and Gummy Worms?
Alex Kazemi : Simply, Lady GaGa or Britney?
Wynter Gordon : I love them both. I love Lady Gaga because I never know what to expect and she refuses to know boundaries. I love Britney because she is a real woman and she is unashamed.
Kazemi : I would choose Britney Spears over Lady Gaga any day….I know their has been so much speculation of Britney working with him, which would be amazing !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario