viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2011

MUCH MORE WISHES FOR BRITNEY FROM THE FEMME FATALE ARMY


Dann Vieira
you're my inspiration for everything.
 
Por 30 años mas de increíble música y puestas en escena que deslumbran al mundo entero! <30
 
Jefferson Ortega
Feliz cumpleaños a la princesa del POP que cumplas muchos mas..!! que lo disfrutes mucho..!! I LOVE U..
 
Melina Reynoso
u have made my childhood unforgettable with all your AMAZING songs <3 happy birthday to my awesome friend Yeni <3 Ilyguys
 
im a slave 4 neuro
my love my inspiration my Godney
 
Jessica Moehn ☮
Happy Birthday to ,my favorite singer all throughout elementary school :)
 
Britney.com
Happy birthday ! Your continuous strength, sweetness, beauty and ability to never lose the silly is an inspiration. Love! xox
 
♕ ƒ i L i φ ε ♕
It's been a year since Britney announced she was recording her 7th album, and what an amazing yet underrated album it is.
 
İrem
everyone loves u,everyone celebrating your birthday ! Where are u !!
 
Kristina Jovanovic
best wishes to THE QUEEN OF POP!!
 
Saffron/m/w
Happy Birthday !! Still love you like I did when I was 9 & you were hitting people one more time <3
 
Joyia Rayan Sandoval
! Love her or hate, she's still on top!
 
Felicia Hatem
LOVE YOU!!! you ALWAYS put me in a good mood! You are an amazing performer and have overcome so much. #30
 
! The Queen is 30 !
 
Jacey Naccarella
Happy Birthday to the one and only ! To another amazing year!
 
Bryana Pilozzi
love you girl, keep being strong for all of us girls out there! You're awesome!
 
★Erick Sanchez★
xq ella me hace muy feliz =3
 
ρυggɑгɖChɑiN♡*
Happy Birthday from Thai's fanclub
 
Claire McAlpin
happy birthday ! Thank you for all of your amazing songz! I LOVE YOU xoxo
 
Jaimee Marrufo
I hope you have an amazing day:) you totally deserve it. I love you brit<3
 
Samantha Ghio
Happy birthday ! You're absolutely stunning! Love you too much! :D
 
Jumi Ming
happy birthday dear !! its a great day for world :) please make ur generation!! supportin from japan :D
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario