sábado, 19 de mayo de 2012

"Fantasy Twist" new fragance launch!!!

I'm absolutely in love with the idea of this upcoming fragrance release from Britney Spears. The princess of pop and newly announced X Factor USA Judge is set to launch Fantasy Twist in September 2012, to coincide with her appearance on the show.
The duo fragrance features my two personal favourite Britney fragrances: Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. They are housed in a spherical bottle that twists into two parts, one containing the original Fantasy and the other Midnight Fantasy.

They will be available in 100ml, 50ml and 30ml sizes, priced at £39, £30 and £24 respectively. I'm loving the idea of the little 30ml bottle in my handbag - it gives you the perfect daytime vs. nighttime perfume option!
I know the Britney Spears fragrances aren't everyone's cup of tea, but they certainly are popular. Personally, I love the bottle design and I can imagine this new duo flying off the shelves come September. I can't wait to see Britney on the X Factor either! I'll definitely be watching the US series as well as the UK one this year.

Source: fleurdeforce

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario