viernes, 11 de mayo de 2012

Howard Stern talks mad about Britney on X Factor

  • “I think it’s a wonderful decision. Britney still thinks the earth is flat,” Stern joked. “I can’t imagine… I think we’re going to tune in to see her, to see if she can function through the thing. As far as any real criticism, I think Simon [Cowell] and LA Reid will do that. As far as criticism, I think Britney will sit there and eat a lollipop and wear a sexy outfit… I’ll tune in to see what kind of train wreck she is, absolutely.”

Well, now anyone can explain me why in Spain nobody know who is this "dirty-hair" man?? and spanish loves Britney, crminal is on top 30... i was thinkin on tell this men a fwe things but, (lol) i dont really care what this "man" say...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario