martes, 9 de abril de 2013

Is Britney missing Justin? She tweets...


Today I found this picture flying around Facebook and my heart stop for a few seconds, then I start to think, i don't know what to do cause i can't remember if this happend before and i can't see if this was fake, so i bring it to you as soon as i realize that is what i do.
Thinkin on the posibility that this picture was real, Britney tweets about how hard is forget her big first love, L, Justin Timberlake, the tweet was inmediately deleted few minutes after comes out(rumor) makes me think in David Lucado, Brit's new lover who Bulls#¡t Magazines says they talks about "say I love you", moving on together, havin new babies, inminent wedding(this summer;), and how he feels, betrayed? Or frustrated? About this tweet...
And this picture makes me think about the other posibility, fan-faker-made-dream. I'm not a specially fan of Justin so i hope this tweet was fake. Maybe someday I told you my reasons about that cause i got a few.
I hope somebody can told me the truth about this with all freedom, my mind is in all over the places except where it does to been, so hope you bitches told me something:
www.twitter.com/NataliaTheBitch
www.facebook.com/Natalia.spears19
Mail: britneyworldblog@hotmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario