viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

Cheryl Cole and Britney duet???

WILL.I.AM aims to send Cheryl Cole’s career into orbit – by lining up another Xciting duet, this time with Britney Spears.
The rapper, who manages Cheryl and works with Britney, reckons a collaboration between the two X Factor judges would be “dope”.
Oops, I Did It Again singer Brit is on the panel for the second series of The X Factor USA, while Cheryl appeared briefly on the first series.
Will told TV Biz: “Britney would be great with Cheryl. When I’m recording with Britney I’ve four songs of Cheryl sitting there.”
The Voice coach, who is masterminding Cheryl’s career both here and in the US, has already made moves to sort out a duet with Rihanna. Cheryl also featured on his 2010 hit with Nicki Minaj, Check It Out.
He said: “I told Rihanna there was this girl called Cheryl Cole and she is the pop princess of England. I was telling people in America they should collaborate. Hopefully it will happen soon.”

Source: TheSun

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario