lunes, 11 de junio de 2012

(June 10) Britney at her hotel in Kansas City







Credit: andy131

I was just sitting in the entrance area of the hotel, because we're staying there too, trolling exhale and I look up and SHE WAS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! With her one main security guard!!! They were walking so fast so I grabbed my stuff and just starting walking too and then they wen't into the little gift shop. Seriously you guys it was like a 5' x 5' room and it was just the three of us in there. He was staring me in eyes and was so intimidating so I just nicely asked if I could say hi and he said no. All the while I was literally shaking and didn't know what I was doing or saying. And she didn't notice any of what was going on, she was just doing her thing looking through all the jewelry. So I said "You did a great job this weekend Britney." She didn't look over and he came straight up to my face and said, "Thank you for being respectful, thank you for being respectful..." on repeat until I left. She still didn't acknowledge any of the situation so I left. I felt really guilty and gross about it but I had to at least try and say hi!!!! 99 percent sure they were leaving for the airport straight from there.

1 comentario: