viernes, 8 de junio de 2012

(JUNE 8) THE X FACTOR AUDITIONS: KANSAS CITY

ARRIVING:
I can’t believe I’m actually saying this…but I miss @SimonCowell. Hope you feel better soon! tweet Britney. Fellow judge Simon Cowell was absent due to bronchitis and enlisted Louis Walsh – a judge on UK’s X Factor – to fill in for him. Britney wears an Azedine Alaïa Dress and minimal shoes of Miu Miu.
































INSIDE:




JASON JUST TWEETS THIS FROM THE INSIDE!



BRITNEY TWEET:
Well, we may miss him a tiny bit... RT @ "I'm loving everyone on the panel, & nobody seems to be missing Simon."

Just kidding! Love Louis. Met him at @TheXFactor in the UK! Welcome to the @TheXFactorUSA gang. http://pic.twitter.com/hppETVFA


Louis? That guy is on the real housewives or something….right? @TheXFactorUSA RT @ddlovato Yeah, substitute teacher!!

1 comentario:

  1. I don't like the way Simon acts but I do hope he gets well soon. A few years ago, I got bronchitis in August and looked and felt awful for about a month. Nobody needs that especially in the summer.

    ResponderEliminar