viernes, 18 de octubre de 2013

Britney Spears Cracks The Whip On Chatty Man

Britney Spears will be seen cracking the whip on Alan Carr's Chatty Man show this evening.
The pop star discusses her love of pound shops, learning to use the whip for her Work B*tch video and her use of the B-word in general during her appearance on the Channel 4 chat show.
Filmed on Wednesday night, but due to be broadcast tonight, the show sees host Alan quiz her on her reported love of 99 cent stores - and ask if she'd checked out any UK equivalents.
And Britters admitted she had, saying: "Yes I do, it's one of my things. Actually, I went today and got matches – they're actually this little [holds fingers about an inch apart] they're like the tiniest matches you've ever seen in your life, and you just go like that [mimes striking a match] and you almost burn your finger."
Carr asks her: "What are the staff like when you go into a Poundland? Are they like 'Oh my God, it’s Britney'?"
And she replies: "Um, not usually. Usually I have glasses on and no one recognises me, I just go in and I'm really into what I'm doing, I get into it and it's really fun."
Asked about her use of the word b*tch, she explained that it was a reference for her gay following.
"I don't call everyone… that word. I just use it as, it's like in respect to the gays as a term of endearment.
"It's like a street slang for everyone, you know, like you get to work, that's what you do when you get to work and it's like, cool."
And asked about using a whip for the Work B*tch video, she said she'd had expert tuition.
"We had a whip instructor come in and actually show me how to use it, and actually bring it around the back of my head and actually use it, and it you do it the wrong way you can actually hurt yourself and cut yourself with it, because it's really powerful. They're really strong."
Britters also admitted that she feels "silly" doing sexy videos and pictures since becoming a mum.
Alan asked her: "You've said you're less comfortable now doing sexy stuff because you're a Mum, what don't you like about it?"
And she answered: "Well I know it's a part of what I do, and kind of like my job to bring sensuality and feeling to the table when I do videos and stuff, but I do feel a little silly sometimes."
Chatty Man is on Channel 4 tonight at 10pm.

Source: MTV UK





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario