martes, 8 de octubre de 2013

(WATCH) Britney on "Miley: The Movement" and more




- Miley Cyrus says Britney Spears to Hunger TV:
“She’s awesome. In album packaging I know no one gives posters and stickers anymore. That was important for me to give a like poster, for me to give stickers and gifts because when I was younger my first record I went to buy was Britney Spears and right away I wanted her poster up. I think she represented a time when people had a different connection with their fans, not just about Twitter and all this but there was something about going and buying a record and every Britney record I’ve gone out and I’ve bought because there’s something about holding that album and you’re excited to see what’s inside. She’s like an icon in that way and so I wanted to bring her back to that, I just kept telling her, ‘Britney you don’t really realize actually how dope [you are]. People tell me I represent their childhood, for me you represent my entire childhood, like you were the soundtrack to my life.’ I want her to realize how really dope she is and how she’s a living legend. You know when you’re 30 you don’t realize what you are, I want her to take herself out of it and realize ‘I’m Britney Spears.’ So I wanted to celebrate that in the song, I wanted it to be like this is Britney, it’s not even about her singing as much as it is her voice. She’s got one of those speaking voices that as soon as she opens her mouth you know it’s Britney Spears and I wanted it to be about that.”

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario