miércoles, 16 de octubre de 2013

Britney Spears To Take Extended Break From Music!!!

Britney Spears has confirmed she will be taking an extended break from music following the release of her eighth studio album, Britney Jean.
The 31-year old made the revelations during an interview on the BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show, telling Nick Grimshaw that she will be taking time off after releasing her new album.
When asked if she ever expected to reach her eighth record, Spears replied in an English accent: "Never in my wildest dreams! I'll take a break after this one for a while."
Speaking of her Britney Jean LP, the Work B**** hitmaker replied: "It's really nerve-wrecking. You spend so much time working on this album and I'm really dedicated to it. It's like my baby coming to life."
Spears went on to admit that she doesn't always like performing her old tunes, explaining: "I don't like performing my old stuff. I like performing my new stuff.
"I do it for the fans because they like the old hits, but I prefer the new stuff."
Producer Will.I.Am recently revealed that the pop princess' new LP is "one of her best".
Britney is due to release her new album on December 3.

Source: MTV UK

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario